This talisman features a sparrow holding a sprig of leaves in its beak. A master of flight and camouflage, it teaches us to use our creativity to solve problems. The sparrow speaks of higher thoughts and ideals.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 18mm.
- We recommend 18 as a standard chain length for women, and 20 /22 for men.
You may exchange most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for an exchange. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item).
We can only ship to any address in Canada at this time. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please note shipping during pandemic can be slower than usual.
Most items ship out next business day, you will be informed if the product is out of stock or on order and if the timeline doesn't work for you a full refund will be issued.